Professional Genealogist Lecture FeesYour lecture fees will depend on many factors. Contact our office for a detailed explanation of what a professional genealogist at your event will cost.
Please note: Before any arrangements are made, a contract must be created and mutually signed. Templates are available upon request.
Sample Expenses for a Professional Genealogist LecturerHere are a few of the elements that will affect the cost of your lecturer.
• If your lecture is not on our list, lecture creation expenses
• Land and air transportation, including travel to and from airports in both cities
• Meals and accommodations, from departure until arrival at the lecturer’s home base
• Presentation expenses like hand-outs, transparencies, and slides
• Any relevant taxes
• Certain out-of-pocket expenses
• Your professional genealogist lecturer’s honorarium
Billing and Payment
Known expenses, such as travel and accommodation costs and any lecture preparation expenses, must be paid in advance. Any other fees are payable on lecture day(s).
Look through our list of prepared lectures to find the right one for your event.